Nezda Technologies, Inc. (henceforth referred as ‘Nezda’) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your information. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Nezda supports the various national and local privacy laws and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws in accordance with the Data Privacy act of 2012
- Personal data we collect about you
In order to provide following services:
- of recruiting and placing individuals for a potential job requirement (and related services) with its customers/clients and/or directly as Nezda’s services,
- to allow for application to positions posted on the site and to allow electronic submission of required paperwork and
- to provide human resource services its customers/clients,
Nezda may ask you to provide information such as but not limited to that which is used to match candidates with potential job requirement, offer candidates placement at its customer/client requirement, refer individual for employment or is necessary for the performance of other requirements when being a hirer, employer or recruitment agency such information may include:
- Contact (address, phone number, email address);
- Date of birth;
- Data of Joining;
- Working hours/ Equivalent Full-time working hours;
- Employee Category;
- Emergency Contacts;
- Education Information;
- Professional Certifications, Honors and Awards;
- Past Employment History;
- Business contact information;
- Languages Known;
- Salary Statement;
- Information provided by references;
- Information from and related to publicly published profiles you’ve created on job-related social media platforms and job portals (such as LinkedIn)
If Nezda requires sensitive personal data, then Nezda will specifically ask for your consent to our proposed uses of the data. The references to “sensitive personal data” are to the various categories of personal data identified by country laws, statutes, rules, regulations and other data privacy laws, as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories may include but are not limited to:
- personal identity numbers,
- personal data about personality and private life,
- racial or ethnic origin,
- membership of a trade union or profession or trade association,
- physical or mental health,
- property matters or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
- How we use your personal data
Nezda’s goal in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, Nezda will be able to deliver leading staffing services and, hence, a better service to you.
The use of your information is subject to the privacy notice in effect at the time of our use. Nezda uses information provided to us for our general business use.
We endeavor to collect only such information that is reasonably necessary to perform services for you or to respond to your inquiries.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, complete and current; we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect, and use is relevant to its intended use.
- When we share personal data
In order to efficiently manage your recruitment, placement, employment, staffing and outsourcing services your information may be shared with internal teams of Nezda and other third party service providers that may be engaged to assist in managing the processes required to provide the services. We share your personal data with:
- Our customers or suppliers who are seeking employees that match your qualifications and profile; and
- The company to which you have been assigned to work, in order to integrate with their application and employment processes.
- Our information technology vendors for data storage or hosting, or migration of data.
We will only provide these agents and suppliers with the personal information they need to deliver the service we have requested.
- Where we store and process personal data
Nezda takes care to secure personal information given to us by our customers and employees. We protect this personal information through various security practices and measures in order to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction, or disclosure
This information may be stored in manual or electronic systems with limited access in order to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Nezda takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. We regularly monitor industry standards for securing information, and review our physical, technical, and organizational security practices in order to determine how best to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction, or disclosure of your personal information.
- Your rights and your personal data
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
In such cases, we will need you to respond with proof of your identity before you can exercise these rights.
- 1. The right to access information
At any point you can contact us to request the information we hold on you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we obtained the information from. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 calendar days.
There are no fees or charges for the first request but additional requests for the same data may be subject to an administrative fee.
- 2. The right to correct and update the information
If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- 3. The right to have your information erased
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold.
When we receive your request we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we need it for our legitimate interests or regulatory purpose(s).
- 4. The right to object to processing
You have the right to request that we stop processing your data. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you and let you know if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue to process your data. Even after you exercise your right to object, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights or to bring or defend legal claims.
- 5. The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer some of your data to another controller. We will comply with your request, where it is feasible to do so, within 30 calendar days after receiving your request.
- 6. The right to withdraw your consent you can withdraw your consent easily by telephone, email, or by post (see Contact Details below).
- The right to object to the processing of personal data where applicable.
- 8. The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection officer at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, Nezda takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
- Changes to Our Privacy notice
Nezda may update privacy notice from time to time. We encourage you to check our site frequently to see the current privacy notice so that you may stay informed of how Nezda is using and protecting your information. Whenever a change to this notice is significant, we will place a prominent notice on this site and provided an updated effective date.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments regarding this privacy notice, please contact us, or at:
Name: Joshua Batalla | Data Privacy Officer
Address: 9th Floor ACT Tower, Ayala Ave. Makati City